Our office is in an easy to find location, close access to I-15 and Hwy 89, making your arrival easy and convenient. We are close to popular shopping and restaurants.
We strive to always run on time in a professional, clean, and healing environment, making your wait time minimal and your visit comfortable.
We offer a variety of supplements such as, Doc Flowers, Manna From Heaven, Pro-Argi9, Bio-Freeze, HCG, Nutri-West, and CNE Minerals, based on doctor’s recommendations.
We also have a range of special equipment to accelerate your healing process. Such as:
- Thompson Drop Table – Ideal for pregnant women seeking relief from back and hip pain
- Flexion and Distraction – Helping your flexibility and joint pain
- Activator – For a more gentle adjustment
- ArthroStim – A muscle tension release tool
- Bemer Electromagnetic Therapy Bed – enhances blood flow, oxygen supply, and overall mental and physical health
We are confident that your experience at the National Allergy and Injury Clinic will be to your satisfaction. We are here to ensure you will be well taken care of and feel at home.
Melanie and Mikelle are the girls that run the front desk! They are both energetic, fun and add a comfortable environment to the office.
Melanie has worked for the National Allergy & Injury Clinic since November of 2007 and Mikelle, since February of 2017.
They both love their job and enjoy the daily interaction with our patients.